Now that immediate injury care has been completed you must decide whether to make camp in the wilderness and maintain health until help finds you or leave the crash site and try to travel to civilization to find medical care If you decide to travel, you have to choose between looking for your friend you came to see or going to a nearby town. Which decision would benefit everyone the most?
- Write a persuasive essay defending your choice.
- Or, write a scene in which you decide what you are going to do and you tell everyone of your decision. Does anyone have objections? What are they?
- My Side of the Mountain Scenario: Introduction and Part 1: Setting the Scene
- My Side of the Mountain: Part 2: The Crash
- My Side of the Mountain Scenario, part 3: The Injuries
- My Side of the Mountain Scenario, part 4: First Aid
- I am not sure if I made this unit up entirely myself or if I found some of it on the internet. If you know if any of this has come from a source I have not credited, please let me know, and I will make the appropriate corrections.