|at Time to Craft|
3. Youngest goes first. Roll the dice and move your counter that number of squares.
4. If the player has a card that matches the square's diagram, then fill in the amount on the potion graph for a potion of choice. Discard the card and pick up a new one. Pass the die to the next player.
6. If there is no match, pass the die to the next player.
7. If a player has two cards that add up to the square, he can use both cards at once. (For example, if you land on a square with a shape that is half-filled in, and you have cards with 0.25 and 1/4 on them, you can use both cards to equal the 1/2).
8. First one to get all the ingredients for two of the spells, has the ability to begin heading back home to the beginning square. Once the first person returns to the home square, everyone tells how many spells they have all the ingredients for, and the one with the most wins!