Home School Life Journal

Home School Life Journal
"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."
Saint Francis DeSales
painting by Katie Bergenholtz

Science Investigations that all students should do Before High School #10:Rainbow Milk

# 10: Rainbow Milk


 
  This experiment has been in so many places, I am not sure who to credit. A bowl of milk, drops of food coloring are added. 
Soap is added.
As the soap breaks down the fats in the milk, it moves in currents, which move and mix the colors.



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all your great science ideas - we've done this milk one before too (loved it!), but I shall be 'borrowing' some more! :) Love your blog! So inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who to credit for it either, I've seen it so many places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got plans for this over the summer. Great fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.