- Read, "It' a Jungle Out There" written by Ron Snell, Chapter 5: Midnight, Matso and the Menagerie
- What would the native people you encounter look like? Sketch a drawing of a native.
- Read, "It' a Jungle Out There" written by Ron Snell, Chapter 6: Arturo and Maria.
- After researching what the area looks like, and using information you have gathered in previous assignments, make a post card that includes your description of the city and a picture you have drawn. (Note: This may be a good place to start your research.)
- I am not sure if I made this unit up entirely myself or if I found some of it on the internet. If you know if any of this has come from a source I have not credited, please let me know, and I will make the appropriate corrections.