Sentence Foldable

 I made this simple little foldable so the younger boys could refer to it as needed.
I took a large sheet of paper and folded it into thirds, then I cut the top and bottom thirds in half to make two flaps. I folded it up and labeled the top sections, subject and predicate.
 Under the subject flap, I labeled the two sections, Nouns and Pronouns and Adjectives, the parts of the subject.
 Under the noun flap, I gave explanations for the types of nouns and guidelines for plurals and singular nouns. Under the adjective flap, I gave a little description of adjectives and some guidelines.
 Under the predicate flap is a definition of the predicate are the two flaps for the parts of a predicate, Verbs and Adverbs.
Under the verb flap is a definition of types of verbs and a rule about singular and plural verbs. Under the adverb flap is the definition of adverbs.

Links:

3 comments:

  1. I love this!!! What a simple, helpful idea! Brilliant!
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet!Thank you for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat and simple! We are going to be working on Subject and Predicates soon and I will definitely do this for my kid! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.