Have a 11th birthday party for Quentin. Have an 18th birthday party for Sam. Go camping at Cape Henlopen.
- Fall asleep in a hammock.
- Make frozen hot chocolate.
Decorate walking sticks.
- Have a dinner party outside.
Eat Maryland Blue Crabs.
- Sleep overnight on the trampoline.
Eat lots of watermelon.
- Decorate summer flip-flops.
Have a picnic.
- Make monster bubbles.
- Make a miniature pond in a pot or half-barrel.
Collect shells at the beach.
- Start a new tradition.
- Take pictures at a photo-booth with my family.
Watch the sun set or sun rise at the beach.
- Tie messages on balloons and let them go.
- Make some kind of new refreshing summer drink.
Go for a paddleboat ride.
- Pick fruit.
- Make a craft using shells.
Have game days/nights with friends. Go kayaking.
- Fly a kite.
- Make gifts at a Christmas in July party.
- Celebrate the first day of summer.
Have a 14 1/2 birthday party for James. Have a 21st birthday party for Alex.
- Have a cake decorating party.
- Have a cookie creation party.
Go to a zoo.
- Do pendulum painting.
- Make an ice cream cake.
Go to an amusement park.
- Play with balloons.
- Go bowling.
Try a new dessert recipe.
- Go roller skating.
- Make aqua sand.
Go swimming. Celebrate the 4th of July.
- Make stamps for letterboxing.
Go get ice cream cones. Go letterboxing. Have an ice cream sundae bar.
- Make a summer craft like plaster flowers or lavender wands.
- Make candles.
- Play at the Park with friends.
Fly in an airplane.
- Make and float boats.
- Go to Family Field days.
Go to a Bastille day party at Pat's.
- Make something with macrame.
- Make a hovercraft.
- Make a screenprinting project.
Go to theater camp and be in a play.
- Make a terrarium.
- Play pong battleship.
Go to a neighborhood celebration.
- Make and play with Fondant or Marzipan.
- Make a lamp.
- Have a progressive dinner.
Go on a nature walk. Go shopping with friends. Go to Red Robin with friends.
- Get 1/2 price shakes at Sonic.
- Make a Green man.
- Do a Chopped competition.
Get a dog. Go to a game shop with friends. Spend time with my BFF. Game night at home.
- Cook a meal together.
Movie and Popco at home. Go to World War II games at Fort Miles.
- Go to a coffee shop with a deck of cards.
- Go to a restaurant just for desserts.
- Go to a waterpark.
Have a Magic the Gathering party.
- Have a beach party with sandcastle sandwiches.
- Make a summer music playlist.
Go tubing. Tie-dye T-shirts.
- Go to a baseball game.
Go to a Renaissance Faire.
- Go swimming at night.
- Go to the Farmer's Market.
Ride bikes on a trail. Make sandcastles. Practice Tai Chi at the beach.
- Catch fireflies.
Go to a Pirate festival.
- Make a treasure hunt.
- Paint with Acrylics outside.
Go to a historical museum or site. Go camping in a different state.
- Go out to lunch with friends.
Have a Medieval feast. Make "tie-dyed" candy.