Home School Life Journal

Home School Life Journal ........... painting by Katie Bergenholtz
"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."
Saint Francis DeSales

Summer "Bucket List": Summer Journals


This project could be done at the beginning of the summer break or, as in our case, right before a summer vacation. I wanted them to have a place to write down their thoughts, sketch when they felt like it or a place to hold photographs and post cards along the way.
 I bought them each a blank sketch book and got out the art supplies. I showed them examples from around the web (which I will list at the end of this post) and then let them do whatever they wanted.
 I will also be giving each of the kids disposable cameras for the vacation and when we get back they can put their own photos in their books.


Journals to Make:
Ways to Decorate Journals:
originally posted Aug 2, 2014

1 comment:

  1. A bit behind in my blog reading...lovin' what you are doing with this journal idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.