|March 14-20, week 25|
There is not much to tell you about this week. Most of our school work was a continuation of things we have been doing...Greek alphabet study, constellation study, working with fractions. Quentin did a lot of review in his math as we are starting a new math program.
In our Greek roots study, the boys learned geo which means earth, hypnos which means sleep, lithos which means stone and petros which also means rock or stone.
In Grammar we went over possessives, and we learned about the Archaic period of our study of Ancient Greece. I will be writing a separate post about that when we finish.
The weather has been so erratic...one day it is snowing and two days later it is T-shirt weather. On those days when the weather is fine and the boys are peacefully but excitedly playing outside, I just don't have the heart to pull them in to do book work. By the time they are finished playing, they are then too exhausted.
We do lots of reading, talking and thinking, but not as much putting it to paper.
Co-op has begun it's fourth semester. James is taking an Art class and Quentin, Sam and James are in my Drama class. We are in rehearsal for the play that the class has written.
And then there were our days of...
Saint Patrick's Day
How was your week?
Join me at...
- Weekly Wrap-Up by Kris at Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
- Collage Friday by Mary at Home Grown Learners
- Friendship Friday at Living and Learning with Our New Normal
- Entertaining and Educational at Highhill Homeschool
- This Week at Great Peace Academy
- Fabulously Fun February at Brooketopia
- The Homeschool Mother's Journal at Managing Your Blessings