Home School Life Journal

Home School Life Journal ........... painting by Katie Bergenholtz
"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."
Saint Francis DeSales

My Fall Bucket List, 2013


  1. Back-to-School Cones. 
  2. Have a First Day of Fall Tea.
  3. Make a Fall leaves book.
  4. Have a Fall Costume-Planning Party.
  5. Have a Pumpkin Carving Party.
  6. Halloween Fun
  7. Celebrate All Saint's Day.
  8. Celebrate All Soul's Day.'
  9.  Celebrate Martinmas.
  10. Thanksgiving
  11. The beginning of Advent brunch.

source
Check out my Fall Bucket List at Pinterest.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of celebrating coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you manage to accomplish so much fun. I am hoping to become as organised with practise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should really look into some of the old Catholic holidays and Saint's days, since we're not Catholic, and none of my family was I don't know most of them, but it'd be a fascinating way to learn about church history..... Hmmmmm, now this has me thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I should follow your lead and make my own bucket list! It's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list, and a lot more contained than your summer list :) We are looking forward to many celebrations this fall as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! I love the chili bar!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.