- You are reviewing all the note you have taken on the trip. What things did you learn through your experience? Write an essay describing what you learned and how the experience affected your view on life.
The Final Project
- Begin organizing all the series of assignments that you have made into one complete final project Write an introduction to your final project and perhaps some other portions to tie all the separate assignments together into one final project
- "It's a Jungle Out There!," part 1: The First Four Assignments
- "It's A Jungle Out There", part 2: Landing in Lima
- "It's A Jungle Out There", part 3: The Amazon Rainforest
- "It's A Jungle Out There", part 4: Learning About the Machiguenga
- "It's A Jungle Out There", part 5: Surviving in the Rainforest
- "It's A Jungle Out There", part 6: Tribal Encounters
- I am not sure if I made this unit up entirely myself or if I found some of it on the internet. If you know if any of this has come from a source I have not credited, please let me know, and I will make the appropriate corrections.