Book Club: The Swiss Family Robinson and Robinson Crusoe, Part 1

You are a castaway on an unpopulated island and you have to use native materials to make tools to help you survive ad escape. You arrive on the island with only the clothes you are now wearing and the personal items you have with you.

  • Begin reading The Swiss Family Robinson by Johann David Wyss and Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe.
  • Empty your pockets and look at what you normally take with you on a trip (or your backpack) to see what you normally carry with you that would help you to survive. 
Sources:
  • I am not sure if I made this unit up entirely myself or if I found some of it on the internet. If you know if any of this has come from a source I have not credited, please let me know, and I will make the appropriate corrections.

Popular Posts