Home School Life Journal

Home School Life Journal ........... painting by Katie Bergenholtz
"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."
Saint Francis DeSales

NEW...Snowflakes for Newton LINK-UP



I have gotten such an overwhelming response to this post on the opportunity show your support in the aftermath of the tragedy in Newton by making

Snowflakes
to
Welcome Students to a Winter Wonderland

that I thought it would be fun for everyone to show pictures of their snowflakes before they send them to Newton. Just link up below and send snowflakes by January 12 to...

Connecticut PTSA
60 Connolly Parkway
Building 12, Suite 103
Hamden, CT 06514

And, in case you missed it, here is my post on...

How to Make Paper Snowflakes

8 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to do this with the kids when we return home. Oh...and I understand the cut and paste thing (email). (Not sure how long power will be on right now. Storming on the island.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an excellent Idea. I shall be back later this week to join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phyllis, Kei and I are doing this tomorrow. Please know that you are in our prayers every single night. Merry Christmas sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I was a child I made paper snowflakes every year! :)
    Dear Phyllis, the best wishes for a wonderful and peaceful Christmas to you and your family!
    Sybille

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your snowflakes turned out nicely. I'll be sure to link up our snowflakes when we make them. What a great way to get bloggers involved with this link up.

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And the snowflakes you made are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this. We are making our snowflakes and mailing them tomorrow! I will try to link up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow... what an awesome thing to do!!!! Your snowflakes are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.