Home School Life Journal

Home School Life Journal ........... painting by Katie Bergenholtz
"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."
Saint Francis DeSales

This Beautiful Moment {Zoom "Ball" Edition} and Snapshot Summary June 13-19 {week 35}

{this moment}
A Friday ritual. A single photo - no words - capturing a moment from the week. A simple, special, extraordinary moment. A moment I want to pause, savor and remember. If you're inspired to do the same, leave a link to your 'moment' in the comments at SouleMama.
Snapshot Summary June 13-19
This Week we learned about...
The Slave Trade

with Three-Dimensional Maps

History
We looked at Bruegel's The Peasant Wedding and made pictures of Queen Anne's Lace with chalk pastels.
Art
To demonstrate Newton's Laws, and to have some summer fun, we played with Balloon Rockets...

and Zoom "Ball".
 Science
Ladybug Cookies
Summer Fun
Family

(top left) My SIL, Brenda and brother Philip, my mother and myself. (middle left) My brother, Bryan, my mother and I, with my five kids. (bottom left) My mother and brother, Phil. (right) Went to the Salem-Avery Museum to see the display of elementary schools in the area, and Katie found her grandfather's (my father's) name.
Remembering my Father on Father's Day

6 comments:

  1. The Queen Anne's Lace pictures turned out so beautiful. And I love your ladybug cookies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those ladybug cookies are GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they look like they are having so much fun! I love those ladybird cookies too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Zoom ball and the ladybug cookies! As always you have the greatest weeks. I know your kids are just so delighted all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ladybug cookies? ladybug cookies!!? I see some cooking fun in our future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are such cute ladybug cookies! Looks like a very fun week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.