Blog Awards from Child Central Station
Amy at Child Central Station has graced me with not just one award, but TWO awards. Amy's blogs about the activities she does in her home day care. She is interested in learning from and sharing with both homeschoolers and early childhood professionals through her blogging experiences. Thank you, Amy!
Now, to follow the rules for acceptance:
1) Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Award 15 recently discovered great blogs/bloggers.
4) Contact the bloggers to tell them about the award.
Seven new things?
1. Even though I love school and want to be a professional student, I never got the best of grades.
2. My favorite animals are both very quiet...rabbits and giraffes.
3. I am not a morning person.
4. I love tables.
5. I, at different points in my life, wanted to be a lawyer and work in advertising. I can't imagine why now.
6. I have had my hair anywhere from very short (just a few inches) to as long as I could sit on it.
7. I don't use any make-up.
Passing on the Award to...
Random Thoughts of a Supermom
Ucreate with Kids
The Napping House
The Linton Academy Homeschool
The Learning Academy
The Brooding Hen
The Adventures of Bear
Talking to Myself
Strewing: Unschooling Resources
Live, Love and Learn Together
All About (my) Boys
One Sweet World
Squaw Creek Ranch
Susan's Homeschool Blog