Our Homeschool From Preschool to High School
Stylish Blogger Award
Today Homeschool Mo honored me with this award. Maureen wears many hats as she is a (self-proclaimed) blogger, cycler, geocacher, avid reader, theatre goer, tea lover, and homeschooling mom of five. She has been homeschooling for fifteen years and created her blog to pass on the many homeschooling resources that she knows. Her blog also includes some printables. Thank you, Maureen for this award!
The Rules for accepting the award are:
Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers you recently discovered.
Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards.
Share 7 things about yourself. (I hope I don't repeat myself!)
1. I have tea every night with my husband and two of my older children after the younger kids go to bed. It is a nice relaxing time.
2. I love museums even though we don't get to them much these days and went to several on my honeymoon.
3. I had learned to read before I went to school just by my mother tracing her finger under the words as she read to me.
4. I am fascinated with Four Corners. Perhaps it is that I have mold allergies and living in the desert appeals to me.
5. I have always wanted to learn how to make stained glass objects.
6. When I was young I wanted to be a entomologist (and once I became interested in forensics, a forensic entomologist) and even met with the director of the Insect wing of the Smithsonian Institute.
7.I have a neurological problem that keeps me in a wheelchair any time I need to walk for any distance or stand for any length of time.
Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers you recently discovered-
1.Christy at Superheroes and Princesses
2. Susannah at The Five of Us
3. Michelle at A Mommy's Adventure
4. Meg at Our Homeschooling Journey and Beyond...
5. Himadri at Mum Paints Lives
6. Wonder Mom at The Fantastic Five
7. Bethany at Little Homeschool Blessings
8. Pacific Northwest Nature Blog
9. Deana at The Frugal Homeschooling Mom
10. What Do We Do All Day
11. Dawn at My 4 Sweetums
12. Emily at Second Story Window
13. Karen at HomeSchool Girls
15. Lady Chadwick