Home School Life Journal

Home School Life Journal ........... painting by Katie Bergenholtz
"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."
Saint Francis DeSales

Stylish Blogger Award


Today Homeschool Mo honored me with this award. Maureen wears many hats as she is a (self-proclaimed)  blogger, cycler, geocacher, avid reader, theatre goer, tea lover, and  homeschooling mom of five. She has been homeschooling for fifteen years and created her blog to pass on the many homeschooling resources that she knows. Her blog also includes some printables. Thank you, Maureen for this award!

The Rules for accepting the award are:
Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
Share 7 things about yourself.
Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers you recently discovered.
Contact the selected bloggers and tell them about their awards.


Share 7 things about yourself. (I hope I don't repeat myself!)
1. I have tea every night with my husband and two of my older children after the younger kids go to bed. It is a nice relaxing time.
2. I love museums even though we don't get to them much these days and went to several on my honeymoon.
3. I had learned to read before I went to school just by my mother tracing her finger under the words as she read to me.
4. I am fascinated with Four Corners. Perhaps it is that I have mold allergies and living in the desert appeals to me.
5. I have always wanted to learn how to make stained glass objects.
6. When I was young I wanted to be a entomologist (and once I became interested in forensics, a forensic entomologist) and even met with the director of the Insect wing of the Smithsonian Institute.
7.I have a neurological problem that keeps me in a wheelchair any time I need to walk for any distance or stand for any length of time.


Pass this on to 15 other great bloggers you recently discovered-
1.Christy at  Superheroes and Princesses
2. Susannah at The Five of Us
3. Michelle at A Mommy's Adventure
4. Meg at Our Homeschooling Journey and Beyond...
5. Himadri at Mum Paints Lives
6. Wonder Mom at The Fantastic Five
7.  Bethany at Little Homeschool Blessings
8. Pacific Northwest Nature Blog
9. Deana at The Frugal Homeschooling Mom
10. What Do We Do All Day
11. Dawn at My 4 Sweetums
12. Emily at Second Story Window
13. Karen at HomeSchool Girls
14. Lepter
15. Lady Chadwick

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I don't know some of these blogs - I'm excited to go check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including us in your award! We feel so honored. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks for nominating me, Phyllis! Love your blog too :-) And I'm grateful for the "linky love"! Congratulations on the award - Yep, I'd agree, you've definitely got a stylish blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you have enjoyed looking around our blog... the feeling is mutual and thanks for the award. I notice that we must have the same style since we chose the same blogger template!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I'm honored and excited. My first. :)

    I'll email you the snow link. Have fun with it!

    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  6. If I could I would spend all my time at museums.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! You made my day.

    I learned so much about you just reading your list. My husband and I drink peppermint tea every night before bed. Now I can't sleep if I don't have it!

    I am excited to check out the other blogs you mentioned because there are a few that I have never read!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the award! I've never gotten one before. You have a beautiful, creative blog.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Phyllis!! How fun!! I am glad you liked the Fort post...such a beautiful place. Your blog is great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Phillys, thank you thank you :-)
    I'm honoured.
    I'll post about it later this week.

    Kisses from Croatia

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry this thank you is so belated! Thank you so very much for the awared! :-) I just love your blog. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.