Home School Life Journal

Home School Life Journal ........... painting by Katie Bergenholtz
"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."
Saint Francis DeSales

The Versatile Blogger Award from Lady Chadwick's Weblog

Lady Chadwick's Weblog just honored me with The Versatile Blogger Award. She describes her blog as a "blog about my homeschool, education, music and whatever else suits my fancy.," which explains how she recieved the Versatile Blogger Award herself. One of the things I like most about her blog is that it has a homey feel and she honestly portays her family and her school. She sometimes talks about things that don't turn out exactly the way she had planned,but she always talks about it in a positive light. I feel like I am at her kitchen table discussing all sort of topics. Thank you so much, Lady Chadwick, for this award. It means a lot to me.
Okay, so now down to the nuts and bolts...
Rules for acceptance are:
Thank and link back to whomever gave you the award. (check)
Share 7 things about yourself
1. When I was young I wanted to be a forensic entomologist. (That was before forensics were in,)
2. Even though I wanted to be a scientist, I was discouraged from it because I was so bad at math. Wasn't until later I found out that I had dyscalcula.
3. I dislike cell phones. (Even though we have them.)
4. I am tone deaf.
5. I owned ponies when I was little, including a Chincoteague pony.
6. I wrote and sold my own newsletter in high school called The Pink Stallion, named after a painting on the wall of my room, which was painted by my best friend.
7. I was twelve before I had had my first taste of cotton candy.
Pass it along to some blogs (15 suggested) you enjoy and feel are versatile bloggers...
Leave your recipients a note telling them about the award. Try not to use anyone you have awarded before.
A Homegrown Life
A Mommy's Adventures
A Pilgrim's Heart
Petra School
Time to Craft
Ten Kids and a Dog
Roscommon Acres
Reading with Hannah
Pumpkin Patch
Picture This
Mouse Grows, Mouse Learns
love2learn2day
LaPaz Home Learning
Joyful Learner
Huber Hof Academy

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the award! My first - so I'm totally delighted since I'm just a beginner blogger. I love your blog posts and I'll be back to glean more ideas (we're studying Giotto right now so I'll definitely be using your ideas) and I'll certainly be borrowing some of your Living Math and hands on Math ideas). Thanks again. I'm off to work on my post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for thinking of me for this award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, Phyllis! I'll try to get a post up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! I really appreciate it! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.