Home School Life Journal

Home School Life Journal ........... painting by Katie Bergenholtz
"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."
Saint Francis DeSales

One Lovely Blog Award

I just received a blog award from Love 2 Learn 2day. If you haven't already, you should really drop by and see her blog. A homeschooling Mom of 5, she posts frequently posts on a wide variety of subjects; math, literature & hands-on fun! (Don't you just love her header?)

Thank you so much for the thoughtfulness and encouragement!

There are two sets of rules for this award.
1. Accept the award. Post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2. Pay it forward to 15 other bloggers that you have newly discovered.
3. Contact those blog owners and let them know they've been chosen.
OR The fun rules for recipients:
1. Put the One Lovely Blog award logo on your blog and/or in a new post.
2. In a new post, share 3 things you think are lovely
3. Pass the award on to 3 fellow bloggers.
4. Link the nominees within your post.
5. Let the nominees know they have received the award by commenting on their blogs.
6. Share the love and link to the person whom you received the award.
Here's mine:
Three lovely things:
1. Family; I have the best husband one could ever have and five lovely kids. What can get more lovely than that?
2. Friends: starting with my best friend I have had since I was twelve years old to my new blog friends, I have been blessed with the best.
3. Being able to live the life I have. I am thankful every day for it.
I have written before about some all-time favorite blogs,(here and here) so I won't mention them again. Here are some of my new favorites.
1. Sea Kettle Diaries. Kerrie shares her life, which includes a husband she adores, a job teaching art to children and homemaking in an 1811 house in New England. Her posts are always a treat to read.
2. Adventures in Mommydom Ticia is a very encouraging and genuine person who is not afraid to show the real side of homeschooling and mothering.
3. Almota Roses shares beautiful photography and a beautiful outlook on life.
Stop by and visit these blogs. You'll be happy you did!

2 comments:

  1. You're right it was very encouraging to get this today, and I can't guarantee I'll pass it on, but it was the perfect thing to wake up to before heading off to the memorial service later today. I've so enjoyed reading your blog and getting to see what you're doing with your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phyllis....I awoke this morning to a delightful surprise! Thank you so much for this award.

    You and all that you do is amazing... you definitely deserved this award!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.