Home School Life Journal

Home School Life Journal ................................................................................................................painting by Katie Bergenholtz

Top 10 Most Visited Posts Written in 2016

This year has been a year of many changes for us, and this was reflected in the posts I wrote and in the ones that were your, my viewers, favorites. I based this top ten solely on the number of views.

10


9



8



7



6

Renaissance and Early American History : The Colony of Roanoke Role-play, part I


5

Renaissance: Role-playing History



4
Beginning Writing: Sentence Writing

3

2

Beginning Writing : Summarizing, Annotating, Paraphrasing, Quoting and Plagiarism


1

Beginning Writing : Writing Paragraphs


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I am looking forward to reading more from your blog this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some fun posts ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.