|February 26-March 3, 2016|
This week the weather went up and down, so we had cold, icy mornings at the beach and spring flowers popping out in the sunny afternoons. On one morning at the beach, Steven found an interesting skeleton that we determined was most likely from a red fox. Another morning there were emergency personnel diving in the water. We couldn't tell if they were diving for something or whether they were just training. House renovations continue on, with repairs to all the porch roofs. We had more major work done on our van, this time the brakes, and so money is tight.
This week was filled with lots of book work, with nothing very interesting to photograph, as there was no hands-on projects. We continued our study in:
- Middle Ages history with the Crusades
- Science study with the lymphatic system
- Old Testament Bible Study with Abraham.
- Individual Math studies- James with Algebra I and Quentin with Teaching Textbooks, grade 5
- Latin with Possessives
- English with composition and The Logic of English
- Last week of the third semester of our co-op.
Next week we are taking our spring break, and the plan is that after that we will start out with some more hands-on projects to show.
How was your week?
Join me at...