Home School Life Journal

Home School Life Journal ................................................................................................................painting by Katie Bergenholtz

Science Sunday Ends

Come Join us on Sundays...
As the year ends, so too, sometimes other things end to make way for new beginnings, and such is the case with the memes here at All Things Beautiful. I am going to discontinue both Science Sunday and the History and Geography Memes. I want to give a hearty thank you to all of you who have linked up over the years that I have hosted these memes.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to see them go! I haven't often had posts to link, but I've always enjoyed reading them.

    What are you thinking of doing this year? Whatever it is, I'm sure it will be great.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting both of them, I've always enjoyed linking up and checking out other posts in those areas. I've also made some friends by checking out what's been linked up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sad to see them go - but all things in their season. Thanks for hosting for so long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to see them go, but I understand 'to everything their is a season'. I look forward to blogging along side you this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad to see them go, but understand. Linkies are a lot less popular than they used to be. I even forget to link up to my own :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.