Home School Life Journal

Home School Life Journal
"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."
Saint Francis DeSales
painting by Katie Bergenholtz

Fall Bucket List, 2015


  1. First Day of School Cones
  2. Decorate the house.
  3. Celebrate the autumnal equinox!
  4. Fall movie night with Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving.
  5. Celebrate Michaelmas (September 29).
  6. Celebrate Katie's 24rd birthday.
  7. Go letterboxing.
  8. Have a fall picnic.
  9. Begin deciding what costumes we will need for Halloween.
  10. Make a fall meal.
  11. Celebrate Oktoberfest
  12. Play in a huge pile of newly raked leaves
  13. Go on a retreat with my best friend.
  14. Go to a pumpkin patch.
  15. Go to a fall festival.
  16. Visit an apple orchard.
  17. Have a fall themed dinner for friends.
  18. Make caramel apples.
  19. Make a chili bar.
  20. Make pumpkin pancakes.
  21. Carve jack-o-lanterns.
  22. Drink warm apple cider on a chilly nature walk.
  23. Get and hang up bird feeders.
  24. Do a poppy art or craft for Remembrance Day (November 11).
  25. Have a Halloween party.
  26. Go trick or treating.
  27. Have a fall tea.
  28. Make soul cakes
  29. Make pumpkin cinnamon rolls.
  30. Celebrate my 54rd birthday.
  31. Have an outdoor photo session.
  32. Celebrate Martinmas (November 11).
  33. Put up Katie's bat house.
  34. Go on a hayride.
  35. Have a pre-Thanksgiving pie exchange with my homeschool group.
  36. Celebrate Thanksgiving.
  37. Make an advent calendar
  38. Make pumpkin spice soap
  39. Have a bonfire.
  40. Take a fall car ride.
  41. Go to a corn maze.
  42. Fall gardening.

7 comments:

  1. What a wonderful list! Have a wonderful autumn.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a wonderful fall is planned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so got to make myself an autumn bucket list. I LOVE this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your list. Must make my own list (borrowing some of your ideas, of course!) Enjoy your Autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man! I love your list. I really do. If I had a list I would put down one thing...head on over to Phyllis' place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of this list!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.