|July 3-9, 2015|
On the 4th, we enjoyed a lovely cookout dinner and then we went to the fireworks, all with friends.
|Quentin is the third (standing) person from the right.|
Quentin got the part of Mr. Teal, a distinguished member of the community, in the musical Rats! He only has two lines and two songs, but he is happy with the part, so I am, too.
|On Wednesday night we had 12 people at the table for dinner and game night!|
We had two game nights this week with friends.
- completed an activity about the feudal system.
- designed a castle and built a model of the design.
- wrote and sketched in history journal.
- math problems involving knights.
- learned about medieval cities and solved map problems.
- built a solar water purifier.
- made gyngerbrede.
- learned about ladies in waiting.
- did running long jumps.
- completed a demonstration that showed their lung capacity.
Sources and Resources: