This week we...
- Learned about Richard of Wallingford and looked at the stars and the planets Venus and Jupiter.
- Learned about the food tradesmen would eat and made and ate waffles.
- Played Blind-Man's-Bluff, obstacle course, game ball (sort of like football).
- Made woodcut prints.
- Learned about the different trades people had and wrote in history journals. Reviewed all the craftsmen we have seen.
- Noticed and predicted weather without the use of modern devices.
- Learned about Pilgrim's badges.
- Solved tradesmen math problems.
Sources and Resources:
We went swimming with friends...
|We took a moment away from our game night to take pictures |
of the beautiful sky that came after a thunderstorm.
Quentin took this one.
and had a game night with friends.
What has your week been like?
Join me at...
- Weekly Wrap-Up by Kris at Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
- Friendship Friday at Faith, Hope and Love
- History and Geography on Thursdays
- Science on Sundays