Home School Life Journal

Home School Life Journal
"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."
Saint Francis DeSales
painting by Katie Bergenholtz

May 1-7, 2015 Snapshot Summary

May 1-7
The month of May is going to be super busy for us, so we have to put our books aside for the most part. I will still be posting the memes and the Snapshot Summaries, however brief, of our weeks, but we are on a break of sorts from book work.

Friday
1

First Friday Roller Skating
Saturday
2

Cuba
Sunday
3
Catch-Up Day


Monday
4

Field Trip: Work Horse Farm Animal Rescue

and Game Night with Friends

Tuesday
5
Cinco de Mayo
Wednesday
6
Dress Rehearsal

Thursday
7
1001 Things to Get Done Before the Show



What did you do this week? 

Join me at...
Don't forget the Memes here at All Things Beautiful:
  • History and Geography on Thursdays
  • Science on Sundays

8 comments:

  1. Whereas I'm trying to buckle down and get lots of school done in the next week or so because I'm ready to be done and on to "funschooling."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to do that, but I just had too much on my platter this month. I have the play, my sister-in-law visiting, my In-laws visiting from California, a psych eval. for James, a eye exam for Sam's blind spot, physical therapy for Steven, rocket launch, field trip to Fort McHenry...you get the idea.

      Delete
  2. I like your picture a day. I may need to do that next week. I hope the show is awesome.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Super busy and fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what an exciting week! Love the pictures. Visiting from Weekly Wrap Up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're on break for the most part too (until September). Our year isn't completed. We have about 22 days left to meet legal requirements, but our focus is on Language Arts and Math for Sam and Maine Studies for Cati...with a lot of unschooling (i.e gardening, building a tree house, cooking, crafts, reading) thrown in. Still loving your country and culture studies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are on break too. Every year by May, I'm done!! The play looks like it's going to be awesome!! I hope your having an awesome Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Busy indeed! The costumes and props for the play look fantastic! Good luck with the production. PS I love your family photo header :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.