Home School Life Journal

Home School Life Journal
"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."
Saint Francis DeSales
painting by Katie Bergenholtz

Star Trek TOS Mystery Dinner Party

 For Quentin's 10th birthday party he wanted a Star Trek TOS Mystery Dinner party. He is not the average ten-year old.
 For each course of the meal, we each received clues for each of our characters. 
 I had the task of coming up with strange, alien-looking food.
 He likes to give me a challenge. :)
We each took our parts seriously.


Of course, at the end we sang "Happy Birthday" to Quentin and he blew out his candles on his chocolate pecan pie (instead of birthday cake).
After dinner, we watched an episode of Star Trek and played Cosmic Encounters. A lovely end to a very fun evening.

7 comments:

  1. Will you throw MY next birthday party!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! Great Star Trek uniforms :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I should do that too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I agree that you should throw my next birthday party too. Maybe you will be a party planner when your kids are all grown up!
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...When Quentin turns 18, I will be 60! I don't think I will be wanting to start a new career then...besides only love would prompt me to put that much effort into something. :)

      Delete
  5. Oh how fun!!! Happy birthday to your little man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great birthday party! My kids and I have just finished watching all seven season of voyager and the are officially Trekkies now;).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.