History and Geography Meme #116: Roman Roads



How to Build a Roman Road Model

Edible Roman Road Dessert here at All Things Beautiful

Talking to Myself has a post on Early Roman Road Building

What interesting things are you doing in your history and
geography studies?

All Things Beautiful
I hope that you continue to link your new (and old) posts with any history and geography topic to this meme every Thursday.


 Please include this button on either the post you have linked or your sidebar or mention All Things Beautiful History and Geography meme in your post with a link. All posts that do not link directly to a history or geography post will be deleted. Remember that I am pinning all posts to Pinterest.

3 comments:

  1. I only wish we were doing the Romans again...
    Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove your Roman roads!!! Kept me smiling as I know very well how difficult it is to roam around Rome with a buggy. We were there when my son was a year older and luckily our buggy survived with those roads. I love it and will definitely try these activities... exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your post on Roman Roads was one of the first posts I read by you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.