We were hit with a nasty flu-bug this week. At one point, Quentin was the only one who was well, and he was bringing glasses of ice water and various things to comfort the rest of us. Needless to say, we didn't get a whole lot done this week, and I have even less pictures, but fortunately we had done some of the activities before with other students, so I included those photos to let you know what we did. Some weeks are like that.
Division of Fractions
Writing Pen Pal Letters... Pen Pals, expect a letter soon.
Predicate Nouns (or Predicate Nominatives)
thesis: put, place or position
skopeo: look at, inspect, consider or examine.
Join me at...
- Weekly Wrap-Up by Kris at Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
- Collage Friday by Mary at Home Grown Learners
- Friendship Friday at Living and Learning with Our New Normal
- Entertaining and Educational at Highhill Homeschool
- This Week at Great Peace Academy
- Fabulously Fun February at Brooketopia
- The Homeschool Mother's Journal at Managing Your Blessings
Hodgepodge's newest spring art tutorials book is now available.