2. Make Faux Stained Glass.
3. Make Foil Creations. Use foil to create all kinds of sculptures and toys.
4. Have Fun at the Beach with Sand Casting and Beach Bowling.
5. Make and play with Puppets -They are easy to make from a kit and fun to play with.
6. Have Bird Races.
7. Make Bird Puppets.
9. Have fun Making and Stringing Beads.
10. Make Story Stones.
11.Make Clothespin Dolls.
12. Make a Collage out of your nature finds.
13. Make Your Own Windsock
14. Have some Cornstarch Fun: Oobleck, Fingerpaint, Sidewalk Paint.
15. Make Your Own Stickers.
16. Make Dream Catchers (one for younger kids, one for older).
17. Have fun Making Your Own Gummies.
18. Host The Great Cookie Bake.
19. Make a Giant Bubble Wand.
20. Make Coffee Can Stilts.
21. Make Sponge Comet Balls.
22. Water Fun Games to play!
23. Go Fly a Kite!
24. Have fun with an Owl Craft and Cupcakes.
25. Make Permanent Sandcastles.
26. Make Flower Leis or Crowns.
27. Make Walnut Shell Beeswax Candles. -Although most often we think of making these during the winter holidays, this is also a great activity to do in the air conditioning on a hot summer day.
28. Make Twig and Maple Seed Dragonflies.
29. Have fun with Bubble Painting.
30. Have fun with El Submarino: Submarine Hot Chocolate.
31. Make Juice Box Boats.
32. Make a Beach Memories Keeper.
33. Make Firefly Lanterns and play Firefly Games.
34. Make Potato Prints on Fabric.
35. Make Treasure Pouches.
36. Make a solar s'mores maker. Who needs a campfire?
38. Have fun with stamped washable tatoos.
39. Do some gem mining at home.
40. Make a mini edible mint garden.
41. Play Operation Rescue Super Heroes.
42. Surprise them with Magic Color Changing Drinks.
43. Play with Fizzy Exploding Bags.
44. Host a campfireless, almost-all indoor camp-in.
45. Have Butterflies for lunch.
46. Make a watermelon shark.
47. Make watermelon slushies.
48. Play kick-the-can and make ice cream.
49. Have a Red Berries and chocolate tea time.
50. Make a watermelon pie.
53. Make Cloud parfaits.