Home School Life Journal

Home School Life Journal
"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."
Saint Francis DeSales
painting by Katie Bergenholtz

Super Sweet Blogging Award

super-sweet-blogging-award

Sylvia from Living and Learning With Our New Normalwas “sweet” enough to include On The Mend in her list of nominees for the, Super Sweet Blogging Award! Since I only blog about my illness here, I thought it better to post about the award on the parent blog, All Things Beautiful. Thank you again Sylvia for all your sweet support and for the chance to thank everyone who has been so kind to me. Now, according the rules I’ll need to pick 13 other sweet bloggers and answer the Super Sweet Questionnaire below!
Super Sweet Questionnaire
1. Cookies or cake? both?
I love sweets of all kinds, so both.
2. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate.
3. Favorite Sweet Treat?
Chocolate Pecan Pie my husband makes for me.
4. When do you crave sweet treats the most?
We have dessert most evenings, so I reserve all my cravings for then.
5. Sweet nickname? 
No real endearing sweet nicknames.
I know many sweet blogs and bloggers but the rules say I must only pick a baker's dozen -13! My super sweet 13 nominees are:
1) Jessy at A Great Balancing Act
2) Kelly at Little Wonder's Days
3) Amber, the Wonder Mom at The Fantastic Five
4) Laurie at Keeping It Simple
5) Leah at Almost Unschoolers
6) Jen from Mommy's Magical Mountain
7) Dawn at My 4 Sweetums
8) Ticia at Adventures in Mommydom
9) T. at Discovering Montessori/The Work Plan
10) Mary at Homegrown Learners
11) Bethany at Little Homeschool Blessings
12) Susan at Learning ALL the Time
13) Debbie at Children Grow, Children Explore, Children Learn

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. chocolate pecan pie....now that is VERY sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Thank you so much for thinking about me. I love sweets too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your husband makes for you? That would make it awesome! You are soooo incredibly sweet. I might get a toothache from all this sweetness :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am so spoiled. I gained so much weight when we first got together. LOL

      Delete
  5. Oh Phyllis, thank you, it's very sweet of you to nominate me. We're just getting back from the beach and this made my night. You're an amazing mom and teacher and I'm always so impressed with your lessons.
    Kelly at Little Wonders' Days

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for this sweet award. You are an amazing mom! Thanks for thing of me.
    Blessings, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are all quite welcome. Thank you for being sweet blog friends with sweet blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am honored to be in such good company!!! I am blogging the award. Just need to come back later to link my 13. You are the sweetest blogger though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for nominating me! You are super "sweet"!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.