Home School Life Journal

Home School Life Journal
"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."
Saint Francis DeSales
painting by Katie Bergenholtz

Versatile Blogger Award from Life is Only What You Make It!


Many thanks to the Needham Family at  Life is only what you make it! for the Versatile Blogger Award! 

Rules for acceptance:

  1. Thank the generous Blogger that nominated you, linking his\her blog. 
  2. Add the Versatile Blogger badge to your blog. 
  3. Nominate your favorite bloggers ever!. 
  4. Let the bloggers you nominated know about the nomination. 
  5. Share 7 facts bout you.
Favorite Bloggers

  1. Hodgepodge
  2. Adventures in Mommydom
  3. Homegrown Learners
  4. Angelicscaliwags
  5. Buntglas/Buntmond
  6. Handbook of Nature Study
  7. Homeschool Girls
  8. Learning All the Time!
7 Random Facts

  1. I have a BA in Theatre.
  2. I worked as a counselor at several prisons.
  3. My father was a old-time waterman on the Chesapeake Bay. By "old-time" I mean he used to hand tong oysters and trotline crabbing.
  4. My all-time favorite book is Watership Down by Richard Adams.
  5. I didn't have my first child until I was 30 years old.
  6. My favorite animals are rabbits and giraffes.
  7. When I was young I wanted to be a forensic entomologist. (That was before forensics were in.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.