Home School Life Journal

Home School Life Journal
"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."
Saint Francis DeSales
painting by Katie Bergenholtz

Favorite Christmas Presents, 2012

Homemade Living: Keeping Bees with Ashley English: All You Need to Know to Tend Hives, Harvest Honey & More

Homemade Living: Keeping Bees with Ashley English: All You Need to Know to Tend Hives,Harvest Honey & More





The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady


Sharpie Ultra-Fine-Point Permanent Markers, 24-Pack Colored Markers (75847)

Sharpie Ultra-Fine-Point Permanent Markers, 24-Pack Colored Markers



Carson MM-200 Carson Micromax LED 60X-100X LED Lighted Pocket Microscope

Carson MM-200 Carson Micromax LED 60X-100X LED Lighted Pocket Microscope



Learning Resources Human Skeleton Anatomy Model

Learning Resources Human Skeleton Anatomy Model


What were your family's favorite gifts this year?

6 comments:

  1. Favorites indeed!! Oh what fun. Merry Christmas friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ours, not too surprisingly, on the boys part was Legos. Princess got several new dolls that she's excited about. This is the first year she's been excited about dolls, so that's big to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the skeleton-great for teaching human anatomy. It reminds me of the days when, as a medical student, I kept a skeleton under my bed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew there was a reason we're friends! We actually own two of that pocket microscope and I had just ordered The Country Diary of an Edwardian Lady two days before Christmas. That bee keeping book is making me drool...I may have to add it to my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful presents. Anna's favorites were Playmobil Camper set (from her German opa) and Scrambled States of America game from us. My favorite is Cloud Atlas book - I wanted to read it for quite some time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My favorite is my new indoor/outdoor umbrella-style clothesline! I know - sad, huh? LOL It opens and folds like an umbrella and holds about 2 loads of laundry. It's going to be handy this winter to keep our power bill down some!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.