"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."

"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."
Saint Francis DeSales

All Year Round Blog Carnival: Winter Begins


I remember last winter one night snow began to fall.

My husband and I decided to take a walk in it...
even though it was about 11:30 or so at night.
Our older children decided to join us.
No one else was about. There was just us.

It was so peaceful and quiet.

It almost felt like being in a snow globe.

We were only out for a few minutes but...
it is a memory we will hold forever.
Are you looking forward to making some winter memories?
sunnydaytodaymama
 You can share them with us.
All Things Beautiful
is joining up with
for an All Around the Year Blog Carnival
Please link up old or new winter themed blog posts (you can add links throughout the winter carnival and the winter theme is very flexible!)
Remember, you should link to the URL of their post rather than their blog home page.
The winter carnival begins on 15th December and will remain open for new links until the spring carnival begins in March.
You can get the button that links back to All Year Round at sunnydaytodaymama:

6 comments:

  1. LOVELY pics from a peaceful winter evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went for a late-night winter walk yesterday after a big snowfall. It was so hushed and glittery!

    Beautiful photos you took. I especially love the black and white house and yard photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You KNOW that we don't have such LOVELY snow down here in East Tennessee, right? I do believe that is one of the things I am most envious about the Northeast...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My plan is to buy a house on the top of a mountain. Do you think I will get some snow then? :)

      Delete
  4. How beautiful! No snow here yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband is envious of your snow! He wants a BUNCH here in Pennsylvania (though I admit, I could do without it!) And your photos are gorgeous. I feel like I was there with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.