Home School Life Journal

Home School Life Journal
"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."
Saint Francis DeSales
painting by Katie Bergenholtz

The Versatile Blogger Award from Learning Ideas Grades K-8


Many thanks to Marcia of Learning Ideas Grades K-8 for this award!
Rules for acceptance:
1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
I have shared with you already just about everything there is to know about me. So, now, dear readers, I am going to quiz YOU and see if you remember these things about me. And for those of you new to this blog, you can learn these things about me.
1. What was my major in college? (click here for the answer)
2. What kind of pet did I own as a child (that I have told you about)? (click here for the answer)
3. What did I learn to do before I went to school? (click here for the answer)
4. Name one of the top three places I would love to visit. (click here for the answer)
5. Name one thing that I would like to do that I haven't yet done in my life. (click here for the answer)
6. Name one of my favorite animals.
Bonus Question: What is the thing in common about my favorite animals? (click here for the answer)
7. How many brothers and sisters do I have? (click here for the answer)
3. Nominate 15 blogs.
If you answered all of these correctly, you deserve an award as well, so nominate yourself by adding your blog to the comments and follow the rules of acceptance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.