15. The soldiers who have fought to keep our freedoms,
one of which right now we are praying for his recovery from injuries sustained while driving a MATV in Afghanistan when an IED detonated near his vehicle. He will be celebrating his 20th birthday recovering from numerous surgeries. I taught him high school science at co-op just a few years ago.
16. Seasons, which each have their own beauty.
17. The ability to play and pretend.
18. Friends to celebrate with and who lend a hand in times of need.
19. Books...the ability to read and the ability to have so many choices at my fingertips.
20. The bounty of flavors and textures available to us year around to choose from.
21. Animals, who love us unconditionally.