Home School Life Journal

Home School Life Journal
"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."
Saint Francis DeSales
painting by Katie Bergenholtz

30 Days of Gratitude; 8-14; Some of My Favorite Things

I am grateful for...
8. staying at home and being with my children all day, every day.

9. Steven working from home and being a part of our daily routines, every day.
10. homeschooling my children, so they can be taught at their own pace, and they way they learn best.

11. cooking with children.

12. children's creativity.

13. intimacy with nature.

14. celebrating the everyday.

9 comments:

  1. :) I love it! thankfulness is catching! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm right there with you on #8! it's a gift to be with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! And, it looks like Steven is recovering?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Creativity can be so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such wonderful things to be thankful for! And I love all your photos--looks like you have lots of fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. That top photo just makes me want to stay a while. And the intimacy with nature made me laugh! So many blessings of homeschooling. Yes, celebrating the every day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love this post! Gratitude is an amazing thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the light in the first photo and the shot of the mums is fabulous - I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have much to be grateful for! I, too, am so thankful for the days to be home with my children and to teach them at their own pace.

    Lovely!

    Thanks for linking with Friday Favorite Things.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.