Big thanks to Susan at Learning All the Time! for this blog award.
The rules of the award are: 1) thank the giver, 2) share 7 things about yourself, and 3) award 15 bloggers with the award.
1. I have a BA in Theatre.
2. I worked as a counselor at several prisons.
3. My father was a old-time waterman on the Chesapeake Bay. By "old-time" I mean he used to hand tong oysters and trotline crabbing.
4. My all-time favorite book is Watership Down by Richard Adams.
5. I didn't have my first child until I was 30 years old.
6. My favorite animals are rabbits and giraffes.
7. When I was younger (in collage), my photography was entered in several Art Shows (and won Honorable Mention in one!)
1. Random Thoughts of a Supermom
2. Autism in a Word (Rhema's Hope)
3. Bugs, Knights and Turkeys in the Yard
4. Day to Day
5. Dirt Under My Nails
6. Discover Their Gifts
7. Tinker Lab
9. House Full of Jays
10. Housing a Forest
12. Little Homeschool Blessings
13. Make Happy
14. Many Skies Momma
15. Freedom Three