Sweet!


Keeping It Simple gave me a sweet surprise!
Thank you so much!


1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 deserving blog buddies.
4. Contact those buddies to congratulate them.

7 Random Facts
1. I have tea every night with my husband and two of my older children after the younger kids go to bed. It is a nice relaxing time.

2. I love museums even though we don't get to them much these days and went to several on my honeymoon.

3. I had learned to read before I went to school just by my mother tracing her finger under the words as she read to me.

4. I am fascinated with Four Corners. Perhaps it is that I have mold allergies and living in the desert appeals to me.

5. I have always wanted to learn how to make stained glass objects.

6. When I was young I wanted to be a entomologist (and once I became interested in forensics, a forensic entomologist) and even met with the director of the Insect wing of the Smithsonian Institute.

7.I have a neurological problem that keeps me in a wheelchair any time I need to walk for any distance or stand for any length of time.


15 Wonderfully Sweet Blogs That I Pass This Award To:
1. Hodgepodge
2. Wonder in the Woods
3. whiMSy love
4. Watkins Every Flavor Beans
5. To the Outskirts
6. Time to Craft
7. The Five of Us
8. The Chuppies
9. The Art Fairy
10. Sun Scholars
11. Scraps of Starlight
12. Relentlessly Fun, Deceptively Educational
13. Our Side of the Mountian
14. By Sun and Candlelight
15. Learning All The Time

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like a wonderful nightly tradition. We spent most of our time on our honeymoon in museums too.

    Have you read All About My Boys? She did a series on forensic science you'd probably love. My kids are too young for it, but your boys would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really like your bedtime tea tradition! (and finding out more about you). Thank you my sweet friend. There's so much sweetness I learn from you {{hugs}} ~Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Phyllis, thank you :)
    I love that you have a tea time every night...that sounds like a great time for you all!
    I find museums to be quite awesome, as well.
    I'm sorry that you have to spend time in a wheelchair. I am sure that makes many things challenging for you. You are able to do so many fantastic things with your family, though, and that is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! :) I'm on a blogging break at the moment but will try to pass this award along when I come back. I hope you are having a great summer! We are getting ready to redo our living room after a skunk got our dog, and while we are at it remove the wallpaper or completely redo the walls/ceiling/electrical in this old house. bleh So this award really made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.