Home School Life Journal

Home School Life Journal
"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."
Saint Francis DeSales
painting by Katie Bergenholtz

Summer Fun #45: Butterflies for Lunch

tutorial for how to make this chicken nugget and chips butterfly at Hungry Happenings

In the summertime I like to take a little extra time to make meals and snacks more fun. Today we had these chicken nugget and chips butterflies for lunch. I made the first one for them, and then put the rest of the chips, nuggets and chow mein noodles on the table and let them make their own butterflies. They had so much fun making and eating them!

6 comments:

  1. You do a great job with those special "little" things! I never seem to have the time (or patience) for such things as making a cute lunch! I think I should make more of an effort! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be a day for butterflies! I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is a treat that Selena would absolutely love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! I'm trying to decide if my kids would eat what it's made out of or not......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.