Home School Life Journal

Home School Life Journal
"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."
Saint Francis DeSales
painting by Katie Bergenholtz

Summer Days #38: Washable Tatoos

One of the interesting things about moving is that you find things you forgot you even owned!
This kit is from Stampin' Up and came with a stamp pad of temporary body ink, a set of temporary body markers and some stamps to make tattoos with. There are other kits of this type available from other makers.
I bought this kit years ago for Katie, but she never liked it much, so I saved it for the boys and then I totally forgot about it.
It was a perfect activity for a summer morning...
and the ink washes off easily with a little soap and water.

2 comments:

  1. My 2 year old covered himself in red magic marker the other day. Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be an awesome activity. I laughed at Mom and Kiddo's comments because that's what my kids would do.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.