Home School Life Journal

Home School Life Journal
"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."
Saint Francis DeSales
painting by Katie Bergenholtz

Haven, Day Two


 Breakfast was so enjoyed yesterday, I picked out another breakfast recipe I have been wanting to try. 

French Breakfast Puffs
Now, for new challenges or shall I say opportunities...
Write a handwritten note to someone.


This one was easy to decide as I had this in mind to do already.

Tidy up your home.
Pray for the home to be a haven.

While I worked on the kitchen, the boys played nearby.
I was reminded  again that making a positive atmosphere in the home is more than a pleasant physical environment; it is also creating a calm emotional climate as well.
Take a few pictures of things that catch your eye.
There is our only sign that spring is coming.

Tuesdays Quentin has piano lessons, so I decided to take my camera along as the piano teacher has a lovely yard.






Join us for Make Your Home a Haven week at...

7 comments:

  1. Lovely! You've done much better on your challenges for today than I have! We love those French Breakfast Puffs - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful exercise for you family...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those breakfast puffs look so yummy! I am so excited to try them with my littles:>

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those puffs look yummy! Loved seeing your pictures; they are very nice.

    Blessings to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those French breakfast puffs look delicious! It sounds like a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You took some really beautiful pictures! I love that there are some signs of spring, we are ready!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.