Home School Life Journal

Home School Life Journal
"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."
Saint Francis DeSales
painting by Katie Bergenholtz

Blog Awards from Child Central Station





Amy at Child Central Station has graced me with not just one award, but TWO awards. Amy's blogs about the activities she does in her home day care. She is interested in learning from and sharing with both homeschoolers and early childhood professionals through her blogging experiences. Thank you, Amy!
Now, to follow the rules for acceptance:

1) Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Award 15 recently discovered great blogs/bloggers.
4) Contact the bloggers to tell them about the award.

Seven new things?
1. Even though I love school and want to be a professional student, I never got the best of grades.
2. My favorite animals are both very quiet...rabbits and giraffes.
3. I am not a morning person.
4. I love tables.
5. I, at different points in my life, wanted to be a lawyer and work in advertising. I can't imagine why now.
6. I have had my hair anywhere from very short (just a few inches) to as long as I could sit on it.
7. I don't use any make-up.


Passing on the Award to...
Random Thoughts of a Supermom
Ucreate with Kids
The Napping House
The Linton Academy Homeschool
The Learning Academy
The Brooding Hen
The Adventures of Bear
Talking to Myself
Strewing: Unschooling Resources
Live, Love and Learn Together
All About (my) Boys
One Sweet World
Squaw Creek Ranch
Susan's Homeschool Blog

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award! I'm ashamed to ask, but which award did you give me? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Thank you for awarding to me, too!

    I too sort of wonder which award, but I think I am very far from anything that resembles Stylish, so It must be the Versatile one...

    Yes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the blogging award. So fun to show our support for other bloggers.
    Stopping by from Child Central Station. Just checking out some of the other winners.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi - just stopping by -- from Amy's blog-- congrats ! lovely blog..
    light and peace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, thank you so much Phyllis. You made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!!!! How very thoughtful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the award. It's been a while since we last got one :)

    I'll post about it soon. Thanks! Will email you more details on our POSTCARD EXCHANGE project. We mailed one to your address already. We are excited!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gosh, thank you Phyllis! I'm a bit overwhelmed by this though. We are at a crazy time at home. It'll take a little while to line up my 15 blogs, and come up with 7 things, etc. Thanks so much though for thinking of my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats of the awards. I do not wear make up either. My oldest favorite animal is a giraffe as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the award, Phyllis!! Hope you have a super week!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.