Home School Life Journal

Home School Life Journal
"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."
Saint Francis DeSales
painting by Katie Bergenholtz

The Versatile Blogger Award from Homeschool Mo

Homeschool Mo just honored me with The Versatile Blogger Award. Maureen is a very versatile person; self-described as "a blogger, cycler, geocacher, avid reader, theatre goer, tea lover, independent and foreign film watcher, homeschooler, mom of five, wife, sister, daughter, friend..." One can easily see that why this versatile personality has a blog who earned this award.  Thank you so much, Maureen, for this award. It means a lot to me.
Okay, so now down to the nuts and bolts...
Rules for acceptance are:
Thank and link back to whomever gave you the award. (check)
Share 7 things about yourself.
Things I have done...Slept under the stars, Been to Disneyland, Held a praying mantis, Watched a lightning storm at sea, Had food poisoning, Grown my own vegetables, Slept on an overnight train, Had a pillow fight, Seen a total eclipse, Watched the sunrise and sunset, Walked on a beach by moonlight, Been transported in an ambulance, Kissed in the rain, Played in the mud, Gone to a drive-in theater, Got flowers for no reason, Saved a favorite childhood toy, Eaten Caviar, Been on a speeding motorcycle, Had my picture in a newspaper, Read the entire Bible, Joined a book club, Lost a loved one, Been stung by a bee, Read an entire book in one day...oops...I think I have gone way past seven things.
Pass it along to some blogs you enjoy and feel are versatile bloggers...
Leave your recipients a note telling them about the award.
Hodgepodge
Homeschool Success
A Common Life
The Mommy Earth
Duckett, Duckett, Goose
Red Ted's Art Blog
Living Montessori Now
The Three Amigos' Weekly Work
Four Little Penguins
A Celebration of Our Journey
Las Mil y Una metidas de...
check and check.
Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Fun list of things you've done! You deserve the award, your blog has a wonderful variety of posts. I also appreciate the blogs you passed the award on to, I hadn't heard of most of them, so now am following some fun new blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Thank you so much for thinking of me and including me in your lovely list! I now have some fabulous new blogs to explore.

    Thank you!

    Maggy
    Red Ted Art

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thaaaaaaaaaaanks I have my post already for tomorrow, but I'm going to mention it tuesday.
    A big kiss ;)

    Giovanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for pleasantly surprising me with this award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your blog award - well deserved with all your great activities! Thanks for including me - I'm honored and appreciate it SO MUCH!
    Deb @ LivingMontessoriNow.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the award. You seem like a sweet family and your children are truly blessed to have you as a mom. I wish I could learn history with you. And science. Oh, and eat at your house...yum! It all looks like so much fun. Merry Christmas to you all!

    Heather@BlessingsPourOut, Mom to the kids at
    Three Amigos' Weekly Work & Homescholar's Weekly Work

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOU are truly the versatile blogger. You inspire so many!!! I so enjoy you and get so excited when I see a new post pop up in my Google Reader from you! Thank you for the award for Hodgepodge. I have been meaning to pass this along and was saving it to do just that. Our Hodgepodge site is in a bit of a tangle. We are paused at Christmas :) We're going to take a few weeks to figure it out.
    Happy New Year Phyllis!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.