Home School Life Journal

Home School Life Journal
"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."
Saint Francis DeSales
painting by Katie Bergenholtz

Award from Leptir...





Leptir Montesori blog gave me a sweet New Year's Eve surprise. What a way to say goodbye to 2010! Thank you so much, Leptir!

This one has interesting requirements:
1. Specify three destination to which you want to travel and write why.
2. Pass on if you wish, to as many or few as you wish.
3. I think I would add a thank you to the blog that gave it to you is in order as well. : )



The Caribbean Islands
Who wouldn't want to relax on the white sand beaches of the Caribbean Islands?



Italy, especially Tuscany
I would love to go to a place of fields of sunflowers, miles of vineyards, rolling hills and mountaintop castles, chapels, galleries and museums and just a jaunt to the Holy See.



Greece
Its history and architecture; its ancient culture that has had a significant influence on so many aspects of western society. Its Mediterranean climate, its lovely beaches, its picturesque countryside.


I am passing this award on to some blogs I believe have not given awards to before:
Children Grow, Children Explore, Children Learn
Our Homeschool Fun
Child in Harmony
iwonderbee
Craft Knife
Life-Inspired by the Wee Man
The Magic Onions
5 Orange Potatoes
Little Wonder's Days


Happy New Year! May it bring lots of great blogging adventures!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award, and Thank you for passing it on to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your award and thank you for passing it on to me, Phyllis. It is such a nice thing. I'll have to think about my answers and who to pass it along to now. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting - those pictures are enticing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to go to any of those places. Congratulations on the award

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for passing this award on to me... I'm honored. Hope you are having a happy New Year :-)
    Blessings and magic,
    Donni

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed reading your answers! Happy New Year to you and your family too. May it bring health and happiness to each of you. Thank you very much for thinking of me when passing along this award:-)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm touched to have made the list! Thank you so much, and congrats on your award. May 2011 bring you to at least one of the places mentioned above.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on the blog award, and thank you for putting me on your list :-)
    Sorry for the late reply - have not logged on till now :-P
    Blessed New Year to all of you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Phyllis, thank you for including me on your award list! I am honored.

    I'm finally getting back into the swing of things around here...very slowly :)

    Love to you ... and I LOVE your blog header!

    happy day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.