"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."

"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."
Saint Francis DeSales

Sunshine Award from Homeschooling For His Glory

I woke up to a gray, rainy day this morning as the edge of tropical storm Nichole dumped buckets of water on us all night. When I turned on the computer, however, this ray of sunshine greeted me! A big thank you to Joelle for sending this award my way. You should check our her blog, Homeschooling For His Glory for another ray of sunshine -her list of 1000 gifts, her weekly wrap-ups of her homeschooling days with her two beautiful boys, or her other uplifting posts.

Here are the rules for acceptance:

1. Write a post about the award. check
2. Thank and link back to the person who gave me the award. check
3. Pass the award along to bloggers (12 was suggested) and let the bloggers know they have received the award by commenting on their blogs. It is a sunshine award so try to give it to bloggers who always bring sunshine into your world when you visit. (I have exclude those who I have chosen before for awards.)

Okay, here they are:
Celebrate Friendship
Frugal Family Fun
Having Fun at Home
Katherine Marie Photography
Inside the White Picket Fence
Plot 55
Small Things
Stitching Life
The Forest Room
Those Northern Skies
Troop Petrie
You Know We're An Art Family

You might want to visit these blogs if you would like a little more sunshine in your life.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm glad you got some sunshine in the midst of the storm :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    P.S. - I enjoyed your butterfly post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations...and thank you! What a nice gesture, on a rainy fall day. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for awarding me, I am honored.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sunshine is so important at times of great storm, glad you got some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I really appreciate you thinking of me. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.