Home School Life Journal

Home School Life Journal
"Let us strive to make each moment beautiful."
Saint Francis DeSales
painting by Katie Bergenholtz

Sipping Honeysuckle

I love to smell the sweetness of honeysuckle... and it is wonderful to get a drop of sweetness from the blossoms.
Just pick a blossom and turn it around so that the closed end of the blossom where it attached to the plant can go into your mouth. With your teeth snip off a tiny bit of the end of the blossom... and suck out the drop or two of sweet nectar.
Now you see why the bees like it so.

3 comments:

  1. I loved doing this as a child!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great summer thing to do! Ahhh the memories! I featured this on my "Summer Links" post: http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2012/06/summer-links-week-six.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm I might have put the wrong link for that LOL tooo early in the morning I guess [yawn] http://likemamalikedaughter.blogspot.com/2012/06/summer-links-week-six.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. It means so much.